- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 2013.0059
- Object Name: Letter
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: Walsall
- Production Period:
- Summary: A letter from J.A. Crabtree & Co. Ltd. to Mr Tolley regarding his employment with the company.
- Description: The letter is typed on headed paper. The letterhead reads: J.A. Crabtree & Co. Ltd., Electrical Equipment of Enduring Quality, Lincoln Works, Walsall, Staffs, Telephone: Walsall 220 2-3-4-5, Telegrams 'Quality Walsal'. The letter is addressed to '1596 Tolley D.J. Mr.' and is dated 21st February 1947. It is regarding the withdrawal of his termination of employment due to electricity being made available to industries in the Midlands.
- Terms:Electrical industry
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: Length: 24.4cm, Width: 13.2cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum