- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 2013.0046
- Object Name: Meter
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: Walsall
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Made by the donor whilst employed at Howard Butler on Lincoln Road, Walsall, in the 1940s.
- Production Period:
- Summary: An ammeter used in the transport industry.
- Description: The ammeter has a cylindrical black plastic casing which has a clear plastic circular aperture through which the indicator can be seen. The background is white, printed in black with an indicator running from 0-1.5 at the top and the words 'rectified A.C' beneath. The word 'Amperes' is printed in the centre, and 'Crypton' at the bottom. In between is a black arrow. On the back are two small protruding bolts with several nuts attached, with a positive symbol in white beneath one screw.
- Terms:Electrical industry
- Terms:Electrical equipment
- Material: Plastic
- Material: Brass
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: Diameter: 5.2cm, Depth: 4.4cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum