- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 1997.0136
- Object Name: Trolley
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A wheeled wooden stand used for transporting goods around Crabtree's Lincoln Works, Walsall. Used up until the closure of the factory in 1997.
- Description: The trolley comprises wooden slats with metal wheels. The base of the trolley has three rods/axles attached for the wheels. The centre axle has two wheels, both of which are fixed. The front and rear axles each have one wheel attached which moves side to side. Both sides of the trolly have a handle attached to aid control. There is a small nameplate attached to one of the sides, below the handle, which states the maker's name, Slingsby, and areas of England where production takes place. There is also a red and gold maker's sticker on the same side but this is half peeled away. The words "Access Warehouse 350" are written in large letters in black paint.
- Terms:Electrical industry
- Terms:Black Country
- Material: Wood
- Material: Metal
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions: Length: 94cm, Width: 56cm, Height: 97cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum