- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 1991.0037
- Object Name: Collar
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: Walsall
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: Label: Printed: Back of neck: Black and white: Stores Ref. No 22c/1920 Helmets Ltd. Contract No. 3282/60
- Production Period:
- Summary: A protective military collar.
- Description: Wide collar without an opening in a silver metallic man-made fabric. The collar consists of stand-up area around the neck and a shaped shoulder area, being deeper over the chest, which is made in two pieces. It is lined with cream twilled wool fabric. Related items: 1991.0031 to 1991.0037.
- Terms:Military equipment
- Terms:Protective clothing
- Material: Man-made fibre
- Material: Wool
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions: Length at top: 79cm, Depth at front: 25.5cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum