- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 1981.0001.53
- Object Name: Panel
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: Walsall
- Creation, production or manufacture details: tooled (hand)
- Summary: A hand-tooled leather panel, decorated with an image of a horse.
- Description: A semi-supple, dark-brown panel with a design of leaves, flowers and tendrils, and punched stars. It is not coloured.
- Terms:Leather industry
- Material: Leather
- Dimensions: Length: 23.5cm, Width: 14.6cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Leather Museum