- ObjectNumber: HSX 062
- Object Name: Magazine
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Period:
- Summary: Home dressmaking magazine, issued 9th April 1949.
- Description: The magazine cover is printed in red and sepia on cream with an image of a woman in a red New Look suit walking by a housing develepment. Offer for suit pattern inside. Original price: 3d (approximately 1 1/2p).
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Paper
- Colour: Red
- Dimensions: Length: 27.5cm, Width: 19cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum