- ObjectNumber: HSW 460
- Object Name: Combinations
- Number of Objects: 3
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Wholesaler's label: woven fabric: back neck: red and black on white. Durable. Larknit. Underwear. Unshrinkable ( lark picture with rays)
- Production Period:
- Summary: Women's cream combinations or "combs" in cotton jersey with fine rayon horizontal stripes and the neck and armholes bound with cream artificial silk tape.
- Description: The combinations are sleeveless with a deep round neck with drawstring and side shaping seams. The legs are full length with added ribbed welts and they have an open crotch. There are three items on this record.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Cream
- Dimensions: Length: 102cm, Bust: 84cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum