- ObjectNumber: HSW 459
- Object Name: Combinations
- Number of Objects: 2
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Wholesaler's label: woven fabric: back neck: red and black on white. Durable. Larknit Regd. Underwear. Unshrinkable.
- Production Period:
- Summary: Women's cream combinations or "combs" in cotton jersey with the neck and armholes edged with shiny rayon shell edging.
- Description: The combinations are sleeveless with a wide round neck, central seams back and front and side shaping seams. They have an open crotch with short legs with added finely ribbed welts. There are two items on this record.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Cream
- Dimensions: Length: 94cm, Bust: 84cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum