- ObjectNumber: HSW 357
- Object Name: Overall
- Number of Objects: 2
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: printed cotton: neck: red on white with winged bell. The Bell. Manufacturer: printed paper: neck: green and yellow on white with picture of winged bell. The Bell. No PX. O.S. (on reverse) 10/11
- Summary: A white cotton overall with a print of small formalised plant forms in blue, pink, red, orange and lime green with bright blue binding.
- Description: The overall is sleeveless with a V-neck and has a row of blue binding which comes to a point and points upwards at centre front waist. Self ties come from each side of point to tie at back and it has a triangle pocket. There are two items on this record. Size OS 46"
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: Length: 120cm, Bust: 110cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum