- ObjectNumber: HSW 1243
- Object Name: Shoe
- Number of Objects: 2
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: printed on black: inside heel: white: Elcho Cushenaire
- Production Period:
- Summary: A pair of black suede loafers.
- Description: The shoes are trimmed with patent leather with an apron front bound in black patent which extends round top upper. The fold over black patent tongue at vamp throat is fringed across fold and pinked round the edge and has gold metal petal shaped decoration. They have crepe soles and tartan fabric lining. Size 5.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Colour: Black
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum