- ObjectNumber: HSW 1237
- Object Name: Shoe
- Number of Objects: 2
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: Printed: Inside: CC41, WM2, Size 5, 21
- Production Period:
- Summary: A pair of black lace-up style leather shoes with cuban heels.
- Description: The shoes are decorated on the front and side quarters with curved stitching and piercing with two cut-out leaf shapes near to the lace holes backed with mock reptile skin. Size 5.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Leather
- Colour: Black
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum