- ObjectNumber: HSW 036
- Object Name: Dress
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: England
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer's label: Woven fabric, gold on cream: St Margaret Regd. Made in England. Original price: 38/6
- Production Period:
- Summary: Wool jersey two-piece jumper suit in beige and blue.
- Description: Taupe jumper, with V-neck and cuffs of the long sleeves edged with bright blue, blue and pale blue stripes. There are five pin tucks at each shoulder. The diamond inserts on the hem of the jumper are filled with matching stripes, and the welt is also striped. The skirt is bright blue and has two pleats each side at the front.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Wool
- Colour: Beige
- Dimensions: Top: Length: 68cm, Bust: 96cm
Skirt: Length: 73cm, Waist: 72cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum