- ObjectNumber: HST 037
- Object Name: Cosmetics
- Number of Objects: 1
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: Printed: Lid: Black on orange and cream: Snowfire Brunette Rouge
- Production Period:
- Summary: A small pot of Snowfire rouge in the shade 'Brunette".
- Description: The rouge is housed in a small silver tin. The lid has a black silhouette of a woman's face on it, in a V section of an orange square with a cream square behind, crossing groups of black lines.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Metal
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions: Diameter: 4.5cm, Depth: 0.5cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum