- ObjectNumber: HSJ 031
- Object Name: Suit
- Object Name: Romper suit
- Number of Objects: 2
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Regulation: printed cloth: neck: black on white: CC41. 405 D
- Production Period:
- Summary: A cream baby boy's romper suit of rayon stockinette with the neck embroidered in green buttonhole stitch and yoke embroidered with small daisies and french knot. Manufactured to wartime Utility standards.
- Description: The suit has a round neck, short slightly full sleeves and a yoke curving upwards at centre front. There is machine gathering below yoke, the hem is gathered and elasticated at sides and there are double buttons at crotch, The bodice is lined in white cotton and it fastens centre back with two small buttons. There are two items on this record.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Rayon
- Colour: Cream
- Dimensions: Length: 48cm, Chest: 68cm
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum