- ObjectNumber: HSJ 023
- Object Name: Suit
- Object Name: romper suit
- Number of Objects: 3
- Summary: A machine knitted baby romper suit.
- Description: The romper suit has a slash neck edged with white buttonhole stitch, short sleeves with ribbed welts and fastens with a button each side. It has a slightly shaped body in single rib with wide ribbed waistband, the legs are formed by a single buttoned fastening at centre of bottom edge and they are turned over to form cuffs. It is a wool and rayon mixture. Made to fit a 2 year old. There are three items on this record, HSJ023.1 is blue, HSJ023.2 is green and HSJ023.3 is lemon.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Wool
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: Length: 42cm, Chest: 54cm
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum