- ObjectNumber: HSC 159
- Object Name: Overall
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Period:
- Summary: A girl's sleeveless overall in cotton print of blue hatched lines forming squares containing a small design in the same blue.
- Description: The overall has a V-neck and the armholes and scalloped hem are bound in navy blue bias binding. There are two white buttons which fasten on the left shoulder and a rectangular pocket with a pointed bottom at the right front hip level. Same style as HSC160.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: Length: 48cm, Chest: 76cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum