- ObjectNumber: HSC 083
- Object Name: Stockings
- Number of Objects: 2 pairs
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: printed: foot: gold: All wool. Made in England.
- Summary: A pair of brown plain knit girl's woollen stockings
- Description: The stockings are unfashioned and have shaped toes and heels with turnover tops. There are two pairs of stockings on this record.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Wool
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions: Foot: 18cm, Leg: 60cm
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum