- ObjectNumber: HSC 073
- Object Name: Socks
- Number of Objects: 3 pairs
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Regulation: printed: toes: blue: CC41. H69 N.J. 6"
- Production Period:
- Summary: A pair of pale blue cotton and rayon children's ankle socks with ribbed turn down tops manufactured to wartime Utility standards.
- Description: The socks have shaped cotton heels and toes. In original box. There are three pairs of socks on this record. Size 6.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: Foot: 14cm, Leg: 10cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum