- ObjectNumber: HSC 063
- Object Name: Sock
- Number of Objects: 1 pair
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Manufacturer: printed: foot: blue: CC41. H67 P.T. 6ins.
- Production Period:
- Summary: A pair of children's ankle socks in fawn coloured cotton with turn down fancy rib tops manufactured to wartime Utility standards.
- Description: The socks have shaped toes and heels. A band around the socks has an image of children in Victorian dress playing on a seesaw on top of a hill. The text 'Playtime Kiddies Socks' is printed in blue, the remainder in black, orange and green. Size 6.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Fawn
- Dimensions: Foot: 14cm, Leg: 9cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum