- ObjectNumber: HSC 020
- Object Name: Chemise
- Object Name: Vest
- Number of Objects: 4
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Regulation: printed fabric: neck: black on white: CC41. H685F.28". MDD.
- Production Period:
- Summary: A cream cotton interlock children's vest stitched in shiny white rayon, manufactured to wartime Utility standards.
- Description: The vest is sleeveless with a wide round neck and made to fit a 12 year old boy or girl. There are four items on this record. Size 28.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Cream
- Dimensions: Length: 71cm, Waist: 74cm
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum