Cadbury's Bournvita Mug
- Held At: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums
- ObjectNumber: M373
- Object Name: Mug
- Date: 1940 - 1960
- Number of Objects: 2
- Production Period:
- Summary: A 'Bournvita Mug': with lid made from cream-coloured plastic, displays the moulded mark 'Cadbury's Bournvita'.
- Description: The mug is in the form of a face with closed eyes and a blue night cap lid.
- Terms:Miscellaneous Historical Objects
- Colour: cream, blue and red
- Dimensions: Height: 9.7 cm x 12cm diameter
- Related People:
- Contact: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums Service,