- Held At: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums
- ObjectNumber: GL780
- Object Name: Brachiopod
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Carboniferous - Mississippian - Dinantian
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A fossil brachiopod called Echinoconchus punctatus which is approximately 330 million years old.
- Description: A complete fossil brachiopod which has been identified as Echinoconchus punctatus. The specimen is grey in colour. Pale grey sediment is cemented onto the specimen. AR 20/07/2011
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Terms:Dr Fraser Collection
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: 25mm x 21mm x 7mm
- Inscription: Original label on specimen (white, oblong, part black border) `Productus Punctatus, Park Hill'.
- Contact: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums Service,