- Held At: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums
- ObjectNumber: GL763
- Object Name: Brachiopod
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Devonian
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A complete Athyris spiriferoides? brachiopod which is Devonian in age.
- Description: The fossil Athyris spiriferoides? brachiopod is complete and is preserved in black, organic rich mudstone. The well preserved specimen displays growth lines and has a undulating mouth line. CB 16/6/11
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Terms:Dr Fraser Collection
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 34mm x 29mm x 13mm
- Inscription: Original label on specimen (stamp paper) `Athyris Spiriferoides Devonian'
- Contact: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums Service,