- Held At: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums
- ObjectNumber: GL760
- Object Name: Brachiopod
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Devonian - Middle
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A fossil brachiopod called Schizophoria resupinata which is Devonian in age.
- Description: A complete fossil brachiopod which has been identified as Schizophoria resupinata. The specimen is grey in colour and covered in a pale grey lime mud matrix. The ribs are very clear along with the beak and long hinge line (23mm). A small fold is present along the mouth of the brachiopod. The fossil is well preserved. AR 16/06/2011
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Terms:Dr Fraser Collection
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: 36mm x 28mm x 18mm
- Inscription: Original label (stamp paper, red margin) `Orthis resupinata Devonian'. 2nd label underneath (stamp paper,purple margin) `Leptaona resupinata Devonian'.
- Contact: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums Service,