Coral - Tabulate
- Held At: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums
- ObjectNumber: GL721
- Object Name: Coral - Tabulate
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Devonian - Middle - Eifelian to Givetian Stage
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A polished slice of Favosites goldfussi tabulate coral.
- Description: The polished section of the Favosites goldfussi shows the corallites with a red colour due to high iron content. There is also a yellow mineralisation within the slice. The corallites radiate from the centre and appear to be random shapes and sizes. 14/6/11
- Associated Period:
- Terms:Dr Fraser Collection
- Colour: Red
- Dimensions: 60mm x 39mm x 4mm
- Inscription: Original label, (white, oblong, thin black margin) on specimen `Favosites Goldfussi, Devonian coral'. Specimen was mounted on board with GL720. See details with GL720.
- Contact: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums Service,