Correspondence re: the Bankruptcy of Mr Jesse Varley of Wightwick
- Reference Number: DB-44/11/8/11
- Date: May 1917-Jul 1918
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 file
- Description: Correspondence between Stirk & Co., and various correspondents, re: the bankruptcy of Jesse Varley of Wightwick. Sir Richard Arthur Surtees Paget was one of the creditors of Mr Varley (See DB-44/11/2/13, Conveyance of Land at Old Fallings, Heath Town, Staffordshire). Also includes Notices under the Bankruptcy Act of 1914, giving details of meetings of creditors; summary of debtor's statement of affairs; and instructions to creditors as to proofs of debt.
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.