Conveyance of Land at Old Fallings, Heath Town, Staffordshire
- Reference Number: DB-44/11/2/13
- Date: Mar 1916-Jun 1918
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 file
- Description: Conveyance (draft) dated 10th April 1916, between:
1. Sir Richard Arthur Surtees Paget of Cranmore Hall, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, Baronet (the Vendor).
2. Jesse Varley of Wightwick, Staffordshire, Incorporated Accountant.
Consideration: 200. Attached is: Sale particulars of freehold factory sites at Park Village, Heath Town, Wolverhampton, including a modern manufactory let to the Efandem Company Ltd., belonging to Sir Richard Paget, and to be auctioned on Monday 6th March 1916. Includes a plan of the building sites. Also attached is correspondence dated March 1916-June 1918; and Requisitions on Title, Paget to Varley, dated 1916. (See DB-44/11/8/11, Correspondence re: the Bankruptcy of Mr Jesse Varley of Wightwick).
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.