- Reference Number: D-NAJ/F/35
- Date: 1935
- Level: Item
- Extent: 2 bundles
- Description: WOLVERHAMPTON: Longleat, Albert Road: G.R.Vaughan decd; 133 Alma Street; 8 Argyle Road; 1-17 (odd numbers) Austin Street; 25-32 Bagnall Street, Springfields; 5 Balfour Crescent: Mrs H.L.Lewis decd; 15 Bath Road; Sunnyside, Beaconsfield Avenue; property at Birch Street and Lynton Street (including 6 Birch Street): Captain G. P. H. Godfrey decd; 51-62 Bright Street: Alfred Prosser decd; 62 and 64 Broad Street, Bilston; land at Bushbury Lane; 315-331 (odd numbers) Cannock Road; 12-20 (even numbers) including Culwell House (no 22) Cannock Road; 37 Cedar Grove, Beckminster; Sunnycote, 12 Coalway Road: Mrs M. F. Bates decd; 20-21 Cobden Lane; 182 Coleman Street; 6 and 8 College Road, Tettenhall; Westlands, Compton Road and Westland Road: Alfred Lathe J.P.; Hillcrest, Coton Road: a Director of The Villiers Engineering Company, Ltd; Waimana, 73 Crowther Road; 164 and 166 Crowther Road; building or factory site, Dixon Street and Mount Street: Messrs. Bayliss, Jones & Bayliss, Limited; 10-18 Fox's Lane; 67-70 Gatis Street; 39 and 40 Great Hampton Street: Angus Frantz decd; 46-52 Great Hampton Street; 15-16 Grimstone Street; 76 Grove Street, Heath Town: Mrs Ann Lea decd; 14, 16 and 18 High Street, Bilston: Mr R. Hughes decd; 12-40 Hilton Street, Springfields: Alfred Prosser decd; 11 Hordern Grove; 315-318 Hordern Road: William Rogers decd; 342 Hordern Road and 226 Coleman Street, Whitmore Reans: Joseph Hodson decd; 57-59 Horseley Field; 19-35 (odd numbers) Horsehill Terrace, Finchfield; 35-36 Junction Street, Springfields; Hesdoridan, 55 Lea Road: Mrs Sarah Ellen Lloyd decd; 64 Lichfield Street; Bella Vista, 32 Merridale Road and Hartley Street; The Merridale Tavern, 19 Merridale Street: Messrs. Frank Myatt, Limited; 215 Mount Road, Penn; Chelston, Newbridge Avenue; Claremont Villas, 20-21 Newbridge Street: John Jones decd; The Alexandra Stores, 328 Newhampton Road West; The Cottage Spring (de-licensed), 117 North Street: Messrs. W. Butler & Co., Ltd; Raridan, 17 Oaklands Road; portion of Palmer's Cross Estate, Codsall Road and Pendeford Road, Tettenhall: T. W. Dickinson J.P.; Sunfield, 33 Park Road East; 5 Parkdale; 25 Parkdale; The Ridgeway, Pear Tree Lane, Wednesfield; 61-66 Pearson Street; 86-87 Pearson Street; The Beeches, Penn; St Catherine's Convalescent Home, Penn: the Board of Management of the Royal Hospital; York Villa, Penn House Avenue; The Gables, Penn Road and Marston Road: The Villiers Engineering Company, Ltd; Kerne, Penn Road; 89-93 Pool Street and 22-29 Ablow Street; The Criterion Hotel, Prince's Square: Messrs. Showells Brewery Company, Limited; 3 Railway Row, Monmore Green; 32-35 Railway Street, Heath Town; Forty, Richmond Road: Samuel Holbrook decd; Kelvin, 36 Rowan Crescent; 25-26 St John's Square: Samuel Wall decd; 11 St Jude's Road; The Royal George, 107 Salop Street: Messrs. W. Butler & Co., Ltd; 18-24 Smestow Street; Capilano, Stafford Road, Oxley Bank; 36-43 Stafford Road; Belvedere, Stafford Road, Fordhouses; 23-24 Stephenson Street: Mr R. W. Silvester decd; Woodside, Stockwell End: George Foster; Danesmoor, Tettenhall: Lawley Taverner Smith decd; Aberfoyle, 43 Tettenhall Road; West Lodge, 76 Tettenhall Road: Alfred Edmunds decd; Cranmore House, 101 Tettenhall Road; one of the Selwyn Villas, 138 Tettenhall Road; works property, Upper Villiers Street: The Villiers Engineering Company Ltd.; The Foresters Arms, Walsall Street, Bilston: Mrs Betsy Cresswell decd; Brindley House, 112 Waterloo Road: Miss E. A. Humphryson decd; 79-83 (odd numbers) Wellington Road, Bilston: Samuel Edge decd; house in Windmill Lane, Castlecroft; 17-27 (odd numbers) Windsor Street, Bilston; 6-20 Wood Street, Park Village: Alfred Prosser decd; 36-37 Wullon Street, Whitmore Reans
STAFFORDSHIRE: 575 Parkfield Road, Coseley; The College Farm, Bobbington: Messrs W.& H.Lewis; Boat Hill, Compton: Mr H. Carter decd; "Cloverleigh" Wolverhampton Road, Compton: Miss A.D.Brown decd; Wightwick Mill Farm, Compton: E.H.Chidlow; "Stone House" Somerford, Brewood: Miss F.E.Fisher decd; land at Great Moor, Pattingham; Greyfields Estate, Kinver: I.T.Elwell decd; Woodford Grange, Trysull: C.E.Moores; Shortheath Farm: B.Squire; The Wildmoors Farm, Seisdon: W.H.Hill decd; Sunridge, Ounsdale Road and Planks Lane, Wombourne; Priestfield House, Frost Street, Ettingshall: Mr G. T. Lawley decd; properties in Church Lane and Coven Lawn Lane, Coven; property in Coven Road, Brewood; Woodside, Wood Road, Codsall; The Post Office, Shareshill; Trescoe, Lansdowne Avneue, Codsall; bungalow on Station Road, Wombourne;
SALOP: Heathton, Claverley: B.E.Wood; Neen Savage Vicarage, Cleobury Mortimer: Rev.W.H.F.Meredith; The Leavenhalls, Stockton: E.Porter; Clifton Farm, Claverley: N.C.Stanton
WORCESTERSHIRE: Lenmores Farm, Enville, Stourbridge: F.N.Dunn; Hay Oak Farm, Heightington: I.H.Higgins; Gothersley Farm, Stourton: Miss O.Platt; Hillside Farm, Martley: A.Orgee; estate of Frank Smith decd; Little Horton Farm, Hampton Lovett: Joseph Condlyffe; Green Farm, Stanford Bridge: C.Millichip; "The Oaks" 5 Blakebrook, Kidderminster: Miss C.Welch; Wassell Wood Farm, Wribbenhall: George Foster; Severn Lawn, Arley: H.F.G.Hooke; 22 Church Street, Kidderminster: Dr O.C.Penrhys Evans decd; 76-78 Bewdley Hill, 12 and 14 Summer View,Kidderminster; Westover, hoo Road, Aggborough; Pike Mills, Kidderminster: Watson Bros.& Co.
shares in the Bilston Gas Light & Coke Company
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.