- Reference Number: D-NAJ/F/33
- Date: 1933
- Level: Item
- Extent: 3 bundles
- Description: WOLVERHAMPTON: 20-21 Ablow Street: Jones Bros. & Co. (Wolverhampton), Ltd; Graiseley Works, Ablow Street and Jeddo Street: Jones Bros. & Co (Wolverhampton) Ltd; 238-239 All Saints Road; 45 Allen Road; 86-89 Alma Street, Heath Town; 36 Art Street; Glentworth, 4 Balfour Crescent: Ernest Shaw decd; 46-67 Bank Street; 16-21 Beaumont Street: Joseph Davies decd; 36-42 (even numbers) Bilston Road and 25-27 (odd numbers) Jenner Street; White Hayes, 77 Birches Barn Road, Penn Fields; 16-24 Bromley Street: Mrs C. E. M. Jordan decd; 16 and 18 Camp Street; 146 Cannock Road; St Mark's Place, Chapel Ash, Salop Street, St Mark's Road and St Mark's Street; 82 Church Street, Bilston: Mr John Rowley decd; 18-28 (even numbers) Church Street, Heath Town: W. Francis decd; Brompton House, 61 Coalway Road; Himley Lodge, Coalway Road; 45 Coleman Street: Mr C. T. Richards; 20-23 Commercial Road; The Commercial Inn, 32 Commercial Road; Dewey Dene, 152 Compton Road; 79 Court Road; 13-17 (odd numbers) and 79 Derry Street; Lysmoor House, 171 Dudley Road: Mrs Harriett Large decd; The Sedgley House, 507 Dudley Road: Messr. W. Butler & Co., Ltd; 526 and 529 Dudley Road; shopping site in Dudley Street: Wolverhampton Corporation; Oak Villas, 7 Duke Street; Overslade, Finchfield Hill, Compton; The Holmes, Fordhouses: Louis Connolly; Kensington Place, Fordhouses; Imperial Works, Frederick Street, West Street and Railway Street, Heath Town; 55-59 Great Brickkiln Street; 88-89 Great Hampton Street: Miss S. A. Butcher decd; Woodland, High Street, Tettenhall: Joseph Walker decd; 43 Horseley Field: Mrs M. Wortans; 30 and 32 Lichfield Street: Sam Wells Page decd; 4 Linden Lea Estate, Finchfield; 24 Marchant Road: Mrs E. Guy decd; Morlands, Meadow Road, Finchfield; 43-47 Melbourne Street; 1 Merridale Grove: Howard Hodgkinson decd; 22-23 Merridale Street; 31-32 Merridale Street; 118-119 Merridale Street; 62 Merridale Street West: Richard Astbury decd; Ferndale Villas, 70 and 72 Merridale Street West; 112 Milton Road, Fallings Park; The Newlands Wharf, Newbridge; Neville Lodge, Newbridge Crescent: Mr J. B. Cox; The Grange, 24 Newbridge Street; 97 Newhampton Road West; 18 Norfolk Road: Arthur Bertram Chavasse decd; 152, 154 and 156 North Street; 6 Oak Street; 10 Oaks Crescent: Alderman Alfred Hughes JP decd; The Glyn, Park Avenue; 6 Parkdale; 29 Parkdale; 16-19 Peel Street: Mr R. D. Hadley; The Grange, Penn Road, Penn; The Shanty, Penn Road: Ernest Barker decd; 56-59 Pond Lane; 97-99 Pool Street; Cambrian Cottage, 278 Prestwood Road, Heath Town: Mrs E. L. Williams; The Clarence Commercial Temperance Hotel, Queen Street and Piper's Row: Mrs M. E. Hellaby decd; 1 Raglan Street; 44-50 (even numbers) Raleigh Road; 3 Richmond Avenue; 104 Richmond Road; 70-71 Salop Street; property at the corner of St Mark's Road and Shepherd Street; Santon, 22 St Philip's Avenue; Deganwy, Sandy Lane, Tettenhall; property at Skinner Street, School Street and Townwell Fold: Messrs. Mander Brothers, Ltd; 1-2 Worcester Cottages, Shaw Road, Bushbury; 125 Shaw Road, Bushbury (part of Poplar Terrace); Diamond Jubilee Cottage, Snapes Green, Fordhouses: Charles Humphreys decd; Penn Tor, Spring Hill, Penn; Spring Hill Park, Penn; Hartshill, Stafford Road, Fordhouses; Eagle Terrace, 18-24 Star Street, Bradmore: Miss S. A. Butcher; Staveley House, 192 Staveley Road; The Rosery, Stockwell End, Tettenhall; 1 The Terrace, Newbridge Crescent; The Hollies, 48 Tettenhall Road; Carlton House, 59 Tettenhall Road; Lawnswood, 169 Tettenhall Road; Merle Bank, 100 Tettenhall Road: A. E. Ralph; property on Thompson Street, Bilston; The Manor House, Upper Green, Tettenhall: Major the Hon.William Hugh Littleton; property in Vicarage Road, Penn; 1 Wellesley, Penn Road: Walter Cope decd; Penn House, Wells Road, Penn; Rose Cottage, The Wergs, Tettenhall; 89-92 Willenhall Road and 11 and 13 Coventry Street; 167 Willenhall Road; 208-217 (even numbers) Wolverhampton Road, Heath Town; Eltham, 20 Wynn Road, Penn; 11-12 Yew Street; 5-6 York Avenue; 13 York Avenue; 40-45 York Street; 29-33 York Street and 40-43 East Street
STAFFORDSHIRE: Pool Hall, Compton: J.N.Nock; White Ladies, Codsall Wood: Job Brown decd; The Straits Farm, Lower Gornal: W.Evans; Wood Farm, Gospel End, Sedgley: G.A.Hewitt; "Ashdene" Ash Hill, Compton: Mr A. E. E. King decd; property in Stafford Street, Brewood; The Uplands, 19 Tipton Road, Woodsetton, near Dudley: Mrs M. E. Wones; Heath Villa, 163 Clothier Street, Willenhall: Dr A. E. Tonks decd; property on The Birches Road, Codsall; 40 Fisher Street, Willenhall; 85 Walsall Street, Willenhall; Morclem, Elliott's Lane, Codsall; Kinfauns, Lane Green, Bilbrook; The Elms, Henwood Road, Compton; "Duneden" Wombourne; 121 Neachells Lane, Wednesfield; Malt Shovel Inn, 46 High Street, Portobello, Willenhall; 2 Greenlees, off Gibbons Road, Springhead, Sedgley; Rose Cottages, Hollies Lane, Wednesfield: Joseph Downing decd; The Talbot Hotel, Colley Gate, Cradley; The Royal Oak Inn, 136 Salop Street, Dudley; The New Inns, Dudley Street, Round Oak, Brierley Hill; the British Arms Inn, Furlong Lane, Colley Gate, Cradley; 10-16 (even numbers) Furlong Lane, Colley Gate, Cradley; The Vine Inn, Two Gates, Cradley; The Park Lane Tavern, Netherend, Cradley; The Corngreaves, 75 Graingers Lane, Cradley Heath; property at Hilton, Worfield; Roslin, Wood Road, Codsall; "The Terrace" Oaken, Codsall: Major S.J.Thompson; estate on Amos Lane, Prestwood Road and Mill Lane, Wednesfield; "Thorneycroft" Prestwood Road, Wednesfield; Lapley Hall; bottling business of W. H. Adams, Limited at 54 and 54c Bridge Street, Wednesbury; Bickford Grange Estate; land at Lane Green, Bilbrook; land at Stafford Street, Brewood,
SALOP: The Woodhouses, Bonningale, Albrighton: J.A.Miller decd; Norton House, near Shifnal: E.H.Bowen; Upper Moor End Farm, Mamble: H.Breese; The Woodman Inn, Claverley: Mrs Selina Kelsey Brasier decd; The Oaklands, Albrighton; 63-66 High Street, Albrighton; Bridge Inn, Teague's Bridge, near Trench: Messrs. Bass, Ratcliff & Gretton, Ltd.
WORCESTERSHIRE: Goodmoor Hill Farm, Far Forest, near Bewdley: A.W.Bedwell; Stanklin Lane, Stone, near Kidderminster; 3-9 Fair Street, Kidderminster: G. A. Weston J.P. decd; 3-5 Franche Road and 1 Marlpool Lane, Kidderminster; 1-3 Puxton Lane, Kidderminster; 39-40 Offmore Road and 1-3 Robin Hood Court, Kidderminster; 41-46 Offmore Road, Kidderminster; houses at Inn Lane, Hartlebury; houses at Crossway Green and Waresley: Levi Gough decd; Dunhampton Farm, Ombersley: Tracy Wood decd; Goodmoor Hill Farm: Mr A. W. Bedwell; Church Farm, Abberley: T.W.Quarterman; Mill Farm, Stanford Bridge: E.Cloke; Broomfield Hall, Franche Road, Kidderminster; The Heath, Wribbenhall; Waterloo Inn, Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston, Stourbridge; Robin Hood Inn, Amblecote, Stourbridge; Noah's Ark Inn, Shepherds Brook, Lye, Stourbridge: Messrs. William Oliver & Sons of Cradley, Limited
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.