- Reference Number: D-NAJ/F/19
- Date: 1919
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 box
- Description: WOLVERHAMPTON: Aldersley Farm, Tettenhall: R.Carr; 88-91 and 94-95 Ash Street; Cottages, Penn; 47-60 Bell Street; 20-22 Bennett's Fold; 184, 6-7 Bond Street; 20, 23, 24, 24 1/2 and 32 Brickkiln Croft; 113 and 115 Bridgnorth Road, Compton; Bromley, Penn: Louis Coatalen; The Ford House, Bushbury; Old Merridale Farm, Chapel Ash: Ernest Clarke; 30 and 32 Chapel Ash;The Hollies, Coalway Road, Penn Fields; Sunnydale, Connaught Road: E.Beddard decd; 35 and 37 Coventry Street; 14-15 Cross Street South, Blakenhall; 59-61 Darlington Street; 27-29 Darlington Street and Black & White Chambers; 10 Dudley Street; 23-24 Dudley Street; 4-6 Exchange Street: John Jones decd; Washington House, Finchfield Road: Mrs McGregor decd; Oakleigh, Goldthorn Hill: Philemon J. Lee decd; 44-60 (even) Grove Street, Heath Town; 48-52 Horseley Fields and 13-17 Shipton Street; 72-74 Sweetman Street, Whitmore Reans; The Little Swan, Horseley Fields and Pipers Row: Mr F. S. Hooper; 153 and 153a Horseley Fields; 14 Little Moore Street and 4-8 York Street; 13-14 and 17-18 Merridale Street; 1 and 1a North Street; 5-6 Oak Street; 37 Parkdale; Claremont, Penn Road, and Gorsty Hayes Manor House, Tettenhall: J. W. Sankey; Helmsley Lodge, Prestwood Road, Wood End, Wednesfield; 10-12 Princess Street; the George III, St James' Square: Francis Walker decd; wine and spirit merchants, 9-10 Snow Hill; 60-63 Snow Hill; Springfield Farm, Fordhouses: J.A.Wellings; 228-35 Stafford Road; Bythorn, Stockwell End, Tettenhall, and Manor House, Penn; 22-26 Swan Bank, Penn; The Dell and Wilton Lodge, Tettenhall; Upper Pendeford: Mr T. W. Timmins decd; 54-57 Victoria Street; 33-36 Walsall Street and 21 Union Street; Ingledene, 130 Waterloo Road: Joseph Henry Short decd; The Wergs, Tettenhall: W.H.Webb; 60-62 West Street; Courts 1 and 2, Williamson Street; Blacksmith's and wheelwright's shop, Wolverhampton Road, Penn; the Woodthorne Estate, Tettenhall; 6-7 Bond Street, 60-62 West Street, 28-35 Stafford Road, 1-2 Williamson Street;
STAFFORDSHIRE: Bank House Farm, Bickford; Lower Gospel End Farm; "College Farm", Bobbington; Gospel End Farm, Sedgley: E.W.Pugh decd; Park Farm, Codsall: W.P.Tomkys decd; Gunstone Farm, Codsall: T.Glover; "Battlefield" Wombourn; Sandbeds Farm, Clarke's Lane, Short Heath; Wesley House, Bilbrook; Park Farm, Station Street, Codsall: Mr W. P. Tomkys decd; Brook Cottage, Codsall Wood Road, Codsall; Bilbrook Farm; The Vineyard, Sandy Lane, Codsall; Ellowes Hall estate and The Abbey Farm, Sedgeley: J. L. Gibbons decd; Hawthorn Den, Gibbons Road, Sedgley; Coley Hill, Codsall: Mr J. W. Grainger; The Oaken Court Estate, Codsall: Francis Sanders decd; Salter's Hall, Bobbington: Frank Horne decd; the Blakelands Estate, Gospel Ash: T. B. Bowen decd; The Royal Oak Inn, Halfpenny Green; Gospel Ash farm, Bobbington; Railway Inn, Holyhead Road, Wednesbury: Mr F. W. Paddey; 1 New Street, Wordsley ("Rose Cottage").
SALOP: Humphreston Hall Farm, Albrighton: George Barnes decd; Hall Close Estate, Alveley; Wooton Farm, Claverley, and King's Nordley Farm, Alveley: Mr W. Bowen decd; The Bank Farm, Bobbington: Mr Frederick Thomas decd; Swan Cottages, Heathton Road, Claverley
WORCESTERSHIRE: Worrall's Mill, Rock, Dunley: Benjamin Perkins decd; Platt's Cottage, Coalbournbrook, Amblecote: Mrs S.J.Grainger decd; Pepwell's Farm, Hartlebury: High Court of Justice Chancery Division - Gardner decd, Pritchet vs. Potter; Dunhampton Farm and Brookhampton Farm, Ombersley: Thomas Tempest-Radford decd; Bishop's Wood covert and properties, Hartlebury: Thomas Tempest-Radford decd;
stock sale, including Food Production Department (per Staffordshire War Agricultural Executive Committee)
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.