Auction of properties at Dunstall Hall and Oxley Estates, and the conveyance of land in Bushbury, Brewood, Tettenhall and part of the Coven Mill Estate
- Reference Number: D-NAJ/C/9/3/2
- Date: Jun 1895 - Aug 1913
- Level: Item
- Extent: 42 pieces
- Description: Includes copy lease made between Alexander Staveley Hill and the Urban District Council of Heath Town, 1897; copy conveyance made between Henry Staveley-Hill and the Heath Town Urban District Council of part of the Coven Mill Estate, 1909; copy counterpart lease made between Alexander Staveley Hill and others and the Wolverhampton Race Course and the Dunstall Park Club Company Ltd of land at Dunstall; 1895. With four plans.
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.