- Reference Number: D-NAJ/C/1/MA1
- Date: 1889 - 1946
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 bundle
- Description: Machin and Whitehouse: Heath Street, Heath Town; 1912.
J.Mackenzie and T.Hipwell: survey of garden at Chester Street; 1919.
John Maddocks decd: property at Tettenhall; 1906.
William Maiden: in liquidation; 1898.
G.Maisey decd: property sale at New Hampton Road; 1909.
Monckton to Major & Co.Ltd: Four Ashes Farm; 1919.
J.C.Major's Trust: sale of property at Castlecroft; 1919.
Miss Male decd: property at Clark Road; 1911.
Manby & Steward re H.Brammall: property at Pattingham; 1930.
Manby & Steward for William Overton: Round Hill Cottage, Penn; 1930.
A.M.Manby: land at Green Lane and Dudley Road; 1901.
W.Manby to W.Lawley: plan and valuation of the Beeches Farm, Penn; 1886.
Manchester Brewery Company: Wolverhampton securities; 1903.
Manchester & County Bank: property at Wednesfield; 1898.
Manchester Unity Friendly Society, Independent Order of Oddfellows per A.E.Bailey of Shifnal: 37-39 Walsall Street, Wolverhampton; 1913-21.
William Mansfield and Herbert Holloway: arbitration; 1889.
Mantle & Sankey: fence at Spring Hill; 1939.
C.Manton & Son: "West Haddon" House, Chapel Ash; 1895-96.
R.J.Massie: Manor Farm, Lower Penn; 1946.
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives, Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.