Albright and Wilson, chemicals, Hagley Road West, Oldbury
- Reference Number: D-EXP/P/I37/32
- Date: 28 Oct 1993
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 item
- Artist: Wilson; B.
- Format: Photograph (b+w)
- Description: Employees were learning foreign languages during their breaks, with help from Sandwell College. Trinity Street is mentioned, and Marion Male is quoted. The photograph shows Elaine Harnick (rear) with (from left) Alan Roberts, Lalita Kaplish and John Hall.
- Terms:Chemical industry
- Terms:Foreign languages
- Terms:Adult education
- Copyright: Express & Star
- Related People:
- Contact: Wolverhampton Archives,
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Image orderingRequest this item through the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.
Alternatively, you can order this image from our shop.
Click "Order this Image" to proceed to the ordering options on how you would like your image.