Mayor's Correspondence File, Alderman Pat Collins
- Reference Number: 53/9c
- Accession Number: 0053
- Date: 1938
- Level: File
- Extent: 1 file
- Creator: Various and Walsall Council
- Description: F Ponter: Headed note paper for Summit Works Hospital Street, 28 Dec 1938 The Rt Hon Lord Nuffield: Walsall General Hospital Appeal (5 letters), 19 Dec 1938 Arthur H Noble: Refernce to Air Raid Shelters (2 letters), 17 Dec 1938 Leonard Neasham: Purley Christmas Carnival Dance (3 letters), 16 Dec 1938 National Voluntary Service: Statement made in the House of Commons by the Lord Privy Seal, 1 Dec 1938 Gerald Bailey: National Petition for a new peace conference (1 letter, 1 flyer), 14 Nov 1938 Mrs O'Meara: Letter of sympathy on death of Dr O'Meara J W Poxon: Request for assistance with Clayhanger Children's New Year Party, 28 Dec 1938 Revd H.L.Picken: Mayor to be patron of Snow White Fair, 9 Dec 1938 Secretary, Paddock Bowling Club: Invitation to Dinner, 25 Nov 1938 Charles D Phillips: Congratulations from Emlyn Waterproof Cover & Tent Factory, 23 Nov 1938 Leslie Marie Pinder: congratulation, contains information on circuses plus odes by Pinder (1 letter, 3 odes), 20 Nov 1938 Various: Letters of congratulations (4 letters), 19 Nov 1938 A S. Moss: refuges/Lord Baldwin's Fund ( 3 letters), 21 Dec 1938 Town Clerk, Rowley Regis: Official invitation to opening of Municiple Buildings, Old Hill (2 letters), 9 Dec 1938 Capt C. Rogers V.C: Letter of congratulation (2 letters), 26 Nov 1938 W Robinson: Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes request to attend meeting (headed R.A.O.B paper), 24 Nov 1938 C B Orgill: Request to attend Rotary Club Ladies Night (3 letters), 26 Nov 1938 Revd C.G.M. Ravizotti: St Mark's (The Butts, Walsall) sale of work (3 letters), 18 Nov 1938 Thomas Murphy: Invitation to The Showman's Guild of Gt Britain & Ireland luncheon (letter & invitation), 22 Dec 1938 Messrs Sammons Ltd: Re Christmas gifts to Walsall Hospitals (4 letters), 16 Dec 1938 Doris Stanley: Women's Sunshine Club Supper (5 letters+ notes), 13 Dec 1938 J.H. Lavender (President): Snow White Fair, Heath End Methodist Church (programme of events), 8/10 Dec 1938 Revd W. Sheenan: Invitation to Children's Ball (2 letters), 23 Nov 1938 F. Westmancoat: Walsall St John's Cricket Club Annual Dinner (2 letters), 21 Nov 1938 D L Morgan: S Walsall Community Association meeting, 16 Nov 1938 Hannah Studt & Family: Thank you letter from Pat Collin's niece, 14 Nov 1938 F.J.Richards: Staffordshire County Amateur Bowling Association Smoking Concert & Prize Distribution, 15 Nov 1938 Sir George Schuster: Walsall Parliamentary By-Election 16 Nov 1939, 10 Nov 1938 G Timmins: W Mids Provincial Council for Local Authorities' Admin, Technical & Clerical Services, 8 Nov 1938 Some items may have RESTRICTED ACCESS, under the Data Protection Act. Please see the Archivist.
- Copyright: Walsall Council
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Walsall Archives / Local History Centre, Walsall Local History Centre
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.