Mayor's Correspondence File, Councillor H Fletcher
- Reference Number: 53/6a
- Accession Number: 0053
- Date: 1936
- Level: File
- Extent: 1 file
- Creator: Various and Walsall Council
- Description: Harry G Pritchard: Annual meeting, Association of Municipal Corporations, 14 Feb 1936 J Garner: Membership of Ancient Order of Foresters (Several letters), 22 Jan 1936 W Wiggin: Bloxwich Stafford Road Sports Club meeting, 19 March 1936 Lord Mayor, B'ham: Lord Mayors Ball 31 March 1936, 31 March 1936 Lord Mayor B'ham: British Industries Fair Programme/Banquet etc (several letters), 21 Feb 1936 Lord Mayors Parlour B'ham: Barr Beacon Trust Meeting of Trustees, 6 Feb1936 Cllr Mrs Cresswell: Stafford Road Sports Club 2nd Annual Ball, 1/3 Feb 1936 D H Charlesworth: Transfer of monies to Relief fund, 31 Jan 1936 Wm Wiggin: Bloxwich Stafford Road Sports Club Ball/Christmas Parties et al, 20 Jan 1936 Wm E Benton: Several letters re proposed visit to Walsall, 16 Jan 1936 L Pook (MD of Central News Ltd): Budget service flash, 31 March 1936 H T Elwell: Church Lads Brigade Dsplay Walsall Town Hall 10/10/1935 (Several letters), 25 Mar 1936 Benjamin Parker: Acceptance to attend official opening at Sons of Rest Hill Top West Bromwich, 20 Mar 1936 S M Slater/C B Orgill: Annual Meeeting/Report Walsall Civic Guild of Help, 14 Mar 1936 Patrick Collins: St Patrick's Day Parade, 14 March 1936 Cllr Mrs Cresswell: Arrangements late Earl of Dartmouth's funeral (2 letters), 12/13 March 1936 T Mark Watson (Chief Constable): Children's Party (3 letters), 1 Feb1936 Victor Crooke: Appointment of Recorder (2 letters), 3rd Jan1936 C Griffiths: Church Mission to Deaf & Dumb Annual New Year Party, 1 Jan 1936 The Hon Mrs Dunn: Coats of Arms and suggested reading ( 4 letters), Feb/18/20 March 1936 Invitation: Official Opening of The Technical College, The Broadway, Dudley/Dinner Dance, 23 Jan/13 Mar 1936 Viscount Lewisham: telegram from Mayor of Walsall on death of his father plus telegram, Mar 1936 Revd Ernest Brown: Sale of Work, Dale Street Methodist church, March 1936 F Davies Gas Engineer & Manager: Appointment of assistant typist, 15 feb 1936 Joseph A Leckie: Speech in House of Commons on Education Bill, 13 Feb 1936 V J Moore (Director,Education): Visit to Central Boys School, Stroud, 16 Mar 1936 E Woodhead: Elmore Green Central School Open Day invitation, 4 Feb 1936 Walsall Employment Exchange: Statistics to be supplied to the press 20/1/1935; 16/12/1935/28/1/1935 1935 Electrical Association for Women: Invitation to luncheon (Invite/response), 27 Jan 1936 (Mrs) Nellie Emery: tracing Mrs Smith (2 letters), 16/21 Jan1936 Major Evans: Tickets for Queen Mary's Dramatic Society, 18 Jan 1936 Revd E & Mrs Foizey: Reply to wedding invitation of their daughter, 20 Mar 1936 C S Fothergill (Public Ass Officer): Monthly inspections of Beacon Lodge & Manor Hospital, 2 Mar 1936 Revd E H Fletcher: Notes on Mr J R Yates, friend of Sir E T Holden, 31 Jan 1936 Revd E Foizey: Request for help, 13 Jan 1936 Miss Fletcher : List of Mayor/Mayoress engagements, 4 Jan 1936 G Grainger: John West Cup, Charity Football Match, 31 Mar 1936 A Heath: Tickets for for the Walsall Poor Childrens County Holiday Society entertainment, 27 Feb 1936 Mr Venables: Film display invitation (Kennings Garage notepaper), 17 Mar 1936 Alderman J A Leckie: Invitation & reply, 25 Mar 1936 Lord Mayor of London: Commemorating the memory of GeorgeV( several letters), 3 Mar 1936 Some items may have RESTRICTED ACCESS, under the Data Protection Act. Please see the Archivist.
- Copyright: Walsall Council
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Walsall Archives / Local History Centre, Walsall Local History Centre
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.