Mayor's Correspondence File, Councillor H Fletcher
- Reference Number: 53/5d
- Accession Number: 0053
- Date: 1935
- Level: File
- Extent: 1 file
- Creator: Various and Walsall Council
- Description: Rev. H.J. Carpenter, Mayor's Chaplain: Universal Week of Prayer, 27 Nov 1935 Universal Pictorial Press & Agency: photograph of Mayor for reproduction in newspapers, 19 Nov 1935 Chas. H. Chandler, Walsall Observer: official seating arrangements at functions, 20 Dec 1935 W. Deakin, Temperance Soc. & Band of Hope Union: unable to attend Prize Giving, 20 Dec 1935 Walter Francombe, General Hospital: accepting invitation to dance, 18 Dec 1935 M.L. Lavender, Walsall School Children's Care Committee: accepting invitation to Children's Fancy Dress ball, 17 Dec 1935 Mrs. E. Webster: unable to help her from the Mayor's Boot Fund, 17 Dec 1935 Mayor & Mayoress: sample of Mayoral Christmas Card, 1935 Ministry of Labour / A.H. Shurrock: Walsall King's Roll Committee 3 letters, 14 Dec 1935 Walsall Choral & Dramatic Society: notice of production & acknowledgment of cheque, 13 Dec 1935 Miss Marshall, Wolverhampton Road Infants' School: unable to attend Christmas Party, 13 Dec 1935 Mrs. M. Desbury, Walsall Child Welfare Voluntary Ass: unable to attend Christmas Party, 13 Dec 1935 Miss Nora Lyons, Walsall Youth Group: unable to attend dance, 13 Dec 1935 H. Courtney Orchard, Walsall Town Mission: unable to partake of tea at the Young People's Festival, 12 Dec 1935 Winifred E. Rogers, Walsall Mental Welfare Ass: thanks for use of Mayoral car, 10 Dec 1935 W. Francombe, Walsall General Hospital: arrangements for Mayoral Christmas day visits, 9 Dec 1935 J. Huband, W. Schools Swimming & Life-Saving Ass: enclosing donation, 9 Dec 1935 Arthur W. Cotterell, Walsall Town Mission: Mayor to be present at meeting, 7 Dec 1935 Walsall Wednesbury & District Society for the Blind: donation and to attend Annual meeting, several letters, 3 Dec 1935 H.L. Fellows, Walsall Football Club: unable to attend match, 30 Nov 1935 Miss Stachan, Matron, Walsall Genral Hospital: donation to Christmas Tree Fund, Dec 1935 Miss L. Verity, Walsall Junior Chamber of Commerce: invitation & acceptance to Annual dinner, 28 Nov 1935 Walsall Electric Supply Dept., Bowling Club: unable to accept invitation to dinner, 27 Nov 1935 Rev. R.W. Wardle, Blakenall Heath: enclosing invitation card to Bazaar, 26 Nov 1935 E.F. Cope, Walsall Times: enclosing photographs for inclusion in "Walsall Red Book", 25 Nov 1935 S. Parton, Gardeners' Mutual Improvement Ass: to attend Annual Dinner & distribute prizes, 25 Nov 1935 F. Westmancoat, Walsall St. John's Cricket Club: unable to attend dinner due to illness, several letters, 25 Nov 1935 F.M. Slater, R.S.P.C.A: unable to attend Essay Competition Prize Giving, 25 Nov 1935 Walsall& District Dramatic & Operatic Federation: unable to attend inaugural performance, 21 Nov 1935 Walsall, Wed'bury & Dist Ass for Care of Friendless Girls: notice of Annual meeting - unable to attend, 21 Nov 1935 Walsall & District Incorporated Chamber of Commerce: Agenda and Minutes, 21 Nov 1935 A.H. Windle: acknowledging letter of sympathy on death of her brother Edmund, 20 Nov 1935 E.E. Holt, Walsall & District Boy Scouts Association: congratulations on receiving Medal of Merit, 20 Nov 1935 Alderman J.A. Leckie, Walsall Town Mission: Mayor to host inaugural meeting - several letters, 19 Nov 1935 Miss Bessie Whittall, Wisemore Girls' School: acknowledging letter of congratulation on Mayoralty, 14 Nov 1935 Housing Committee Wolverhampton: letter of recommendation re Miss C.M. Beebee, 14 Nov 1935 Mrs. Wright: acknowledging letter of congratulation on Mayoralty, 13 Nov 1935 Mrs. J. Walker (daughter of late Thomas Gore): letter of congratulation on Mayoralty and reply, 13 Nov 1935 H.S. Willington, Walsall Building Guild: accepting invitation to Dinner, 11 Nov 1935 C.S. Fothergill, Walsall & Aldridge Assess. Comm: notice of usual dates of meetings, 11 Nov 1935 J.E. Challoner, Walsall & District Boy Scouts Ass: invitation to Annual meeting and film show, Nov 1935 Canon Yeo, St. Mary's The Mount: unable to be present at opening of temporary church, 6 Dec 1935 Some items may have RESTRICTED ACCESS, under the Data Protection Act. Please see the Archivist.
- Copyright: Walsall Council
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Walsall Archives / Local History Centre, Walsall Local History Centre
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.