Lease for 1 year
- Reference Number: 1464/2/1
- Accession Number: 1464
- Date: 17 May 1811
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 item
- Creator: Various
- Description: Lease for one year 1. John Harrison the elder of Shelfield John Harrison the younger of Shelfield 2. Joseph Haden of Walsall, farmer James Lea of Walsall, draper (1) to (2) for approx. 75 acres of land in Shelfield, Rushall and Heath End, Pelsall named the Rickyard, the Croft, The Well Meadow, The Ridding, The New Lunt, The Lower Lunt, The Great Lunt, The Town Field, The Miery Meadow, The Little Meadow, The Birchen Closes, The Little Daymath, Lydiat Field, The Gorsty Leasow, Near Bridge Leasow, Far Bridge Leasow, Court Leasow, The Fiveday Work, The Threeday Work, Daniels Leasow, Near Moor and Long Moor.
- Copyright: various
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Walsall Archives / Local History Centre, Walsall Local History Centre
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.