Plans and sections of Weirs on the upper level of Birmingham Canal.
- Reference Number: X-T/28
- Date: c.1800 - c.1900
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 plan
- Creator: Tipton Library Map Collection
- Description: Shows weirs at Long Wood, Hay Head, Blue Hole, Daw End, Walsall Wood, Cannock Chase, Brownhills Station, Pelsall Common, Sneyd, Perry Hall, Ashmore Hall, Rough Hills, High Fields, Batmans Hill, Tividale Stop, Oldbury, Titford Reservoir. Labelled on back; "Williams v Birmingham Canal Co" Scale: 20 feet to 1 inch Surveyor: James George Lithographer: T Underwood, Birmingham. Approximate size: 54 x 19 inches, stored rolled. Box No 7498
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.