Collection of plans, The Railway Inn, Oldbury Road, Blackheath
- Reference Number: PS2/2/4/77
- Date: Jan 1951
- Level: Item
- Extent: 9 Plans
- Creator: Rowley Regis Magistrates Court
- Description: 9 plans for The Railway Inn in Oldbury Road, Blackheath. 1 - 3) Plan of proposed alterations for Messrs Mitchell's and Butler's Limited. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Drawn by Simms and Gifford on the 2nd February 1955. Shows Ground floor plan, first floor plan, cellar plan, section AA, section BB and a block plan (drawn to a scale of 1/500). 74cm by 54cm. 4) Plan of proposed bathroom at the premises. Shows first floor plan and a block plan (drawn to a scale of 1/500). Architect's name is smudged and unreadable. Drawn in 1940. 36cm by 22cm. 5) Plan of Railway Inn, Oldbury Road, Blackheath belonging to TW Wilkins Esquire. Drawn by Mr John Hipkiss on the 12th May 1903 to a scale of 8 feet to 1 inch. Shows ground floor plan, chamber plan, cellar plan and a loft plan. 65cm by 48cm. 6 - 7) Plans of the premises as existing. Messrs Mitchells and Butlers Limited. Drawn by Simms and Gifford. Shows ground floor plan, basement plan and a first floor plan. 31cm by 50cm. 8 - 9) An area plan showing application premises, full license premises, wine and spirits off premises, beer off premises and beer wine and spririts off premises. Premises named on the plan are; The New Inn, The Railway Inn, Manchester House, The Vine Inn, The California, The Ashley Hotel, The Travellers Rest, The Beech Tree Inn and The Britannia. Scale 1/2500. 47cm by 51cm.
- Terms:Building plans
- Terms:Public houses
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.