Collection of plans, The New Inn, Oldbury Road, Blackheath
- Reference Number: PS2/2/4/59
- Date: 1903 - Feb 1941
- Level: Item
- Extent: 7 Plans and 1 Letter
- Creator: Rowley Regis Magistrates Court
- Description: 7 plans and 1 letter of the New Inn in Oldbury Road, Blackheath. 1) Plan of the New Inn, Oldbury Road, Blackheath. Shows ground floor plan, chamber plan and a cellar plan. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Drawn by Samuel Jones in 1903. 76cm by 40cm. Letter which accompanied above plan. 2 - 3) 2 copies of a plan of The New Inn, Blackheath for Messrs The City Brewery Company (Lichfield) Limited. Plan as at present. Drawn by AT Butler in February 1925. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Shows ground floor plan and first floor plan. 48cm by 45cm. 4 - 5) 2 copies of a plan of The New Inn, Blackheath for Messrs The City Brewery Company (Lichfield) Limited. Plan as proposed. Drawn by AT Butler in February 1925. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Shows ground floor plan and first floor plan. 48cm by 45cm. 6 - 7) 2 copies of a plan of The New Inn, near Blackheath (The Wolverhampton and Dudley Breweries Limited) as at present and as proposed. Shows ground floor plan and first floor plan. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. February 1941. 60cm by 62cm.
- Terms:Building plans
- Terms:Public houses
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.