Conveyance between Martha Annie Crump of Stratford upon Avon; Donald Crump of Solihull; and Mayor, Aldermen & Burgesses of County Borough of W.Bromwich.
- Reference Number: NC-SU/1/5/58
- Date: 1 May - 10 June 1968
- Level: File
- Extent: 2 items
- Creator: Staffordshire Congregational Union
- Description: Conveyance between (i) Martha Annie Crump of "Glendower", Warwick Ct, Stratford upon Avon, Warwicks.; (ii) (i) & Donald Crump of 38 Rodborough Rd, Dorridge, Solihull; (iii) Mayor, Aldermen & Burgesses of County Borough of W.Bromwich. (i) sells to (iii) for 1,000. Property as in NC-SU/1/5/57. Contains plan. Signatures of (i) & (ii). Witnesses: A.L.Eley of 12 Glendower, Stratford on Avon, housewife: J. Payne of 8 Worcester Rd, Oldbury, typist. Stamped "H.M.Land Registry" freehold title no.SF21949. Found pinned inside: letter from Nottingham District Land Registry to W.Bromwich Town Clerk, 10 June 1968.
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.