Conveyance between Hannah Edmunds and Others; Jonathan Heaford of W.Bromwich; and Robert Spear Hudson and Others
- Reference Number: NC-SU/1/3/24
- Date: 22 April 1879
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 item
- Creator: Staffordshire Congregational Union
- Description: Conveyance between (i) Hannah Edmunds & Emma Ann Shaw both of Handsworth, wids, William Shakespeare of Oldbury, gent., & William Price of Smethwick; (ii) Jonathan Heaford of W.Bromwich, refreshment house keeper; (iii) Robert Spear Hudson of Bache Hall nr Chester, manufacturing chemist, & Joseph Cooksey of W.Bromwich, surveyor. (i) conveys to (iii) by direction of (ii). 220 sq.yds land in Walsall St., W.Bromwich, adj. land belonging to Mayers Green Chapel trustees. Contains plan. Signatures of (i) & (ii). Witness: W.J.Vernon, clerk with Mr Shakespeare of Oldbury, solr.
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.