Proposed [Tame] Bridges, Walsall Road, County Borough of West Bromwich.
- Reference Number: MAP/584
- Date: 1931
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 plan
- Creator: Maps and Plans
- Description: 754 Plan shows sections diagrams of the bridge with the railway and the river Tame. Scale Horizontal: 1/500 Vertical: 1 inch to 10 feet. Boro[ugh Surveyors Office, Town Hall, West Bromwich. Approximate size: 94 x 67cm. Stored rolled. Box 4946
- Terms:Canal Bridges
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.