Ground and First Floor Plan for Proposed Old People's Flats, Vicarage Road, Oldbury.
- Reference Number: MAP/413
- Date: Mar 1964
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 plan
- Creator: Maps and Plans
- Description: Borough of Oldbury Corporation Housing Schemes: Proposed Old People's Flats, Vicarage Road, Oldbury. Drawing number 109/33/2 Ground Floor Plan [slightly different to MAP/414] It shows car park, lounge, toilets, guest room, flats, access corridor, washing room, boiler room, and goods delivery area. First Floor Plan It shows shows Warden's Flat, guest room, flats and access corridor. Scale: 16 feet to 1 inch T Dunkley Hogg, Chartered Architect and Surveyor, Church Street, Oldbury. Stored rolled. Box 4952
- Terms:Old people's homes
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Publication Notes: MAP/414 shows slightly altered plan, and both attached to MAP 412 with written documents.
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.