Plan of Drainage, Bescot Junction, Walsall.
- Reference Number: MAP/338
- Date: c.1900
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 plan
- Creator: Maps and Plans
- Description: Title: "PLAN REFERRED TO" Plan shows land required edged in red, Parish of Walsall, river Tame, Bescot Junction Station, Railway to Birmingham from Walsall and Wolverhampton. The drawing is labelled with the following features, open conduit, covered conduit, and proposed diversion of conduit. The parish and township boundaries are also shown, and the area in acres, rods, and perchs. Scale of feet. Approximate size: 147 x 48 cm. Box 4982.
- Terms:Drainage engineering
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.