Plan Showing Streetworks, Bescot Forge, Wednesbury.
- Reference Number: MAP/1005
- Date: 30 July 1883
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 plan
- Creator: Maps and Plans
- Description: Handwritten: Adopted by the Board July 30 1883. Also dated 5 June 1883. Plan shows ] Road going past Bescot Forge. The road goes from James Bridge [Walsall] to Wednesbury. Plan could show area in Walsall or near the borough boundary in Wednesbury. Red dotted lines and black dotted lines are drawn over the plan. Scale 1 chain to 1 inch Horton and Scott, Surveyors, Wednesbury and Birmingham. approximate size: 53 x 43cm Box 6058
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.