Oldbury Wesleyan Mutual Improvement Class minutes and report book
- Reference Number: M4/5
- Date: 1911 - 1916
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 volume
- Creator: Oldbury Miscellanea
- Description: Contains minutes 26 September 1911 - 18 January 1916 including news cutting accounts of meetings; reports for sessions 1910/11-1914/15; stuck into front of volume: agendas for annual meetings, 1912-1914, with balance sheets; invitation to special meeting, 27 October 1914 to decide future of the class. Found loose in volume: typed sheet with programme of visit to schools in Kent; printed programmes of new years' parties, 1915, 1916, and of closing social, 25 March 1915; balance sheet 1914/1915.
- Terms:Wesleyan Methodism
- Terms:Adult education
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Condition: SPECIAL CARE NEEDED WHEN HANDLING.
- Contact: Sandwell Archives, Sandwell Community History and Archives Service
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.