Beltane Tool Co., Dudley Road, Lye
- Reference Number: p/1565
- Date: c1973
- Level: Item
- History Note: What appears to be the earliest reference found to the Beltane Tool Co., is a Beltane Tool Co., an edge tool maker of Halesowen Road, Oldbury in 1924. The Beltane Tool Co. is confirmed at this address in 1928 and on to 1968. After 1968 they no longer appear to be at this address. But a Beltane Tool Co., drop forgers, of Dudley Road, Lye appears in 1977. They were still there in 1989. They have either left the area or ceased to exist by 1990.
- Description: The factory yard showing store sheds and raw materials on floor.
- Terms:Metal industry
- Copyright: Dudley Public Libraries
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Dudley Archives,
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Image orderingRequest this item through the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.
Alternatively, you can order this image from our shop.
Click "Order this Image" to proceed to the ordering options on how you would like your image.