Copy Draft Conveyance
- Reference Number: DE/1/3/990
- Date: 4 Aug 1913
- Level: Item
- Description: i) Phoenix Assurance Co. Ltd ii) William Humble, Earl of Dudley iii) Estate trustees iv) Frederick Smith Shenstone of Sutton Hall, Barcombe, Lewes, Sussex, Gent.; Sir Gilbert Henry Claughton of The Priory, Dudley, Bt; John George Reay of Hagley, Stourbridge, Gent.; William Fossett Taylor of Dudley, Estate Agent; Sir George Benjamin Hingley of High Park, Droitwich, Bt; John Swindell Evers-Swindell of Oldswinford, Colliery Proprietor; Walter Cochrane of Sandfield Lodge, Wordsley, Ironmaster; Daniel Hipkins of Ivy House, Tipton, Soap Manufacturer (the trustees of Dudley Guest Hospital) Land next to the Guest Hospital on Tipton Road, given by ii) to iv) but never formally conveyed. Plan [tracing] attached. Consideration: 10s Endorsed: 'enrolled in the Central Office of the Supreme Court of Judicature 18 Nov 1913' and '3.J'
- Related People:
- Access Status: Open
- Publication Notes: [bundled with DE/1/3/990 - DE/1/3/992]
- Contact: Dudley Archives,
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
Sorry, but this item is not avaliable for the copying service
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.