- ObjectNumber: ST664
- Object Name: Flower Stand
- Object Name: Epergne
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: Stourbridge district; England
- Production Period:
- Summary: Epergne or flower centre with four holders on a mirror base.
- Description: Flower stand or epergne, with one large central trumpet shaped holder and three curved smaller holders, each with crimped heat sensitive yellow shaded rims and spiral clear bands with pincered decoration, set into a pressed glass holder over a metal ferrule on a mirror base.
- Blown; applied decoration; mirror base
- Terms:Decorative arts
- Dimensions: Height 41.3cm
- Credit: Donated by Cllr. & Mrs W.T. Hollis, Amblecote
- Related People:
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Broadfield House Glass Museum